About our almond pastes
In the heart of Provence, our almond pastes are made by a confectionery house run by 4 generations of the same family, passing on their tradition of exceptional quality.
We’re sure you’ll love our delicious hand-decorated almond pastes in the form of apples, pears, lemons, oranges and apricots
Composition: Sugar, Almonds, Humecta (E420), Glucose syrup, Invertase, Colouring (E104 E124 E129 E131 E153 E160B), Coating agents (E904), Milk proteins.
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days