SPECIAL OFFER: 5 € OFF
Our rochers have become an absolute favourite on Aquarelle-Gourmand! We've now added two delicious flavours to this delicate assortment of dark, milk and white chocolate 'rochers', filled with our very own delicious praline. With a minimum of added sugar, this unique recipe brings out all the irresistible flavour of the roasted hazelnuts. Your chocolates will be accompanied by a 25cm Epiphyllum in an attractive zinc plant pot.
25 € instead of 30 € : 210g (20 rochers) + an Epiphyllum
31 € instead of 36 € : 310g (30 rochers) + an Epiphyllum
45 € instead of 50 € : 490g (48 rochers) + an Epiphyllum
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this plant for as long as possible:
- Location: Not in direct sunlight, but with plenty of light. When the plant is in flowers, move it away from the sun and all other direct sources of heat which could make the flowers drop.
- Temperature: In the summer, the ideal temperature is between 18° and 21°C, in winter, it should not go below 10°C.
- Watering: More frequent during the flowering season. The epiphyllum likes humidity and does not tolerate the cold.
- Repotting: There is no need to repot your plant every year. Repot it when the container id really too small or disproportionate. In this case, we advise you to do it after flowering.
- Outside: Put your epiphyllum out from mid-May to the end of September. Beware of excessive sun and drought which it dislikes. It will do it good to place it outside in the summer and the cool September nights will trigger the flowering season in December.
Our chocolate rochers should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
Composition: Sugar, Hazelnuts, Cocoa butter, Almonds, Whole milk powder, Cocoa, Lactose, Vegetable fats, Cocoa powder, emulsifier (Non-GMO certified soya lecithin), Salt, Flavouring.