A beautiful air-purifying plant for your home
Already highly appreciated for its decorative qualities and easy maintenance, the Boston fern is also known as one of the most effective air-purifying indoor plants. Treat yourself or make a gift of this gorgeous cascade of eco-friendly greenery and add a touch of natural style to any room.
Diameter: 85 cm including pot
Instructions for care
How to care for a "Boston fern"
- Exposure: Should be placed somewhere with plenty of light but not in direct sunlight.
- Temperature: Between 16 and 18°C. Avoid temperatures below 10°C.
- Watering: Frequent, particularly if it’s hot. Ideally, the substrate should be kept slightly damp but not soaked. This plant likes humidity and you can also spray the leaves regularly with water.
- Fertilisation: We recommend adding fertiliser to the water every 15 days during the vegetation period (not in winter).
- Repotting: Should be done in the spring and only when the roots are cramped in the pot.
- Maintenance: Cut any dry, yellow leaves at the base of the plant to avoid rotting and disease.