All the flavour of Provence!
A stylish pink box of mouth-watering 'Calissons' from Aix en Provence... Made from a traditional recipe handed down for generations, they are composed of a subtle blend of preserved melon, blanched almonds and crystallized orange peel, covered with royal icing. Your chocolates will be accompanied by a 25cm epiphyllum (also known as a Cactus Orchid), in an attractive zinc plant pot.
35 €: 30 mini calissons (180g) + a 25cm epiphyllum in a zinc pot
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this plant for as long as possible:
- Location: Not in direct sunlight, but with plenty of light. When the plant is in flowers, move it away from the sun and all other direct sources of heat which could make the flowers drop.
- Temperature: In the summer, the ideal temperature is between 18° and 21°C, in winter, it should not go below 10°C.
- Watering: More frequent during the flowering season. The epiphyllum likes humidity and does not tolerate the cold.
- Repotting: There is no need to repot your plant every year. Repot it when the container id really too small or disproportionate. In this case, we advise you to do it after flowering.
- Outside: Put your epiphyllum out from mid-May to the end of September. Beware of excessive sun and drought which it dislikes. It will do it good to place it outside in the summer and the cool September nights will trigger the flowering season in December.
In keeping with the ancestral art of confectionery, our ‘calissons’ are made exclusively with natural products. The ingredients are rigorously selected to preserve the taste of the original fruit. 'Calissons’ combine mouth-watering crystallised orange peel and melon with blanched almonds set on a wafer base and topped with glacé icing.
These traditional ‘calissons’ from Aix-en-Provence will melt in your mouth in a burst of incomparable flavour.