A stylish black glass vase free with your gift!
A touch of dark, a touch of milk, a soupcon of one for a dash of the other... equals perfect harmony, as the entente cordiale is forged between these intense dark chocolates, gentle milk ganaches and pralines and creamy white chocolates. We know you'll love our speculoos pralines, milk and dark chocolate feuillantine giandujas, the rich flavour of coffee and white chocolate tiramisu. Your assortment will be accompanied by a pretty bouquet of roses and a vase (height 12 cm).
Composition and conservation
How to keep our chocolates
Our chocolates should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days