An orchid with personality!
This new addition to our orchid collection, the 'Polka Dot' phalaenopsis, bears graceful white flowers splashed with violet dots, like an artist's canvas... Easy to maintain, this original variety will add a gorgeous touch of contemporary chic to any interior.
Instructions for care
How to care for a phalaenopsis orchid
- After flowering, cut the stems of any wilted flowers above the second eye (20 to 25 cm from the foot).
- Light: Plentiful light but keep away from direct sunlight and cold draughts.
- Température : Between 18° and 21°C.
- Watering: Soak your plant once a week in slightly tepid water then drain it well before returning it to its outer pot. From March to September, add a little fertilizer once a month.
- Repotting: Every 2 or 3 years with a special orchid mix – indispensable to help your plant develop.