Stylish and colourful
Give in to the beauty of this fiery bouquet composed in a harmony of reds. Gorgeous, deep red stem roses, pretty astrantias and 'Barbados' sweet williams, perfectly set off by a few branches of green trachelium and ruscus for a light, elegant touch. A vibrant bouquet to accompany your most passionate messages.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days