A beautifully original scented orchid composition
To create this exotic, delicately perfumed symbol of luxury and and exoticism, our florists selected three magnificent varieties of orchid in harmonious shades of bordeaux, violet and pink. The long-lasting beauty of these exceptional flowers contrasts perfectly with the stylish zinc box, and you will enjoy these three scented 'Zygopetalum', 'Miltonia' and 'Cambria Maasai' for many weeks. An unforgettable gift, suitable for every occasion.
3 scented orchids: 45 €
Height: between 25 and 30 cm
Instructions for care
How to care for orchids?
- Light: Place your orchid less than one metre from a well lit window so that it can take maximum advantage of the little light available in the winter. In the summer, shade the light with a semi-transparent curtain as too much sunlight will redden the leaves.
- Temperature: Between 15° and 20 °.
- Watering: Water abundantly once a week with soft water in the morning. Fill the pot with water, then drain the orchid well, leaving no water to stagnate in the dish
- Fertilisation: Every other time you water your orchid, follow with a low dose fertiliser.
- Repotting: Every one or two years, at the end of the spring or the beginning of the autumn. Choose a special orchid mix, removing if necessary one or two of the oldest pseudobulbs attached roots. During the month that follows, simply spray the surface of the pot lightly every day. Then continue to water and fertilise as before.
- Outside: Your orchid will also thrive outside during the summer months. You can place it on your balcony or terrace or in your garden, in a well lit location but away from direct sunlight. Don't forget to bring your orchid in if the temperature risks dropping below 10°C.