Our florists succumbed to the romantic charm of this 'Magical Ruby Red' hydrangea, contrasting it perfectly with beautiful 'Sweet Avalanche' roses. A few 'Tango Select' dianthus, delicate white lisianthus and branches of eucalyptus complete this wonderfully stylish composition.
How to keep cut flowers fresh
These fresh flowers will travel in a non-spill vase designed especially by Aquarelle to keep the stems in water during transport.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days