How to preserve our chocolates
Our chocolates should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
How to preserve cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days