How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days
How to use our scented candles?
Our candles are perfumed with essential oils and composed of natural wax.
- When you use it for the first time, burn your candle for 1 or 2 hours
- Avoid burning your candle for more than 3 consecutive hours
- Never leave your candle burning unwatched
- Keep lit candles away from any flammable objects
- Trim the wick regularly to 0.5-0.7 cm while the candle is cold