A bright, colourful bouquet
Give in to the dazzling beauty of of this vibrant bouquet. These magnificent orange 'Colosseum’ roses and yellow 'Babe' stems roses, surrounded by sweet williams, cream lisianthus and pretty white chamomile and set off by feathery red astilbes, ruscus and fern leaves, will brighten every home with their flamboyant colours.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days