The rose: a unique language
Red rose bouquet or white rose bouquet, or a different shade?For centuries, people relied on floriography, or the meaning of flowers, using specific shades to express their feelings.
- A red rose bouquet is perfect for the most passionate statements.
- For romantic statements, pink roses are the most appropriate. The rose symbolises femininity, refinement and tenderness.
- White roses, also called nuptial roses, express humility and respect. Offer a white rose bouquet to express a pure and deep love.
- Yellow roses express joy with their cheerful colour.
How many roses? Several options :What is the meaning behind the number of roses in a bouquet?
Commonly, below 10, roses are best offered in odd numbers, mainly for aesthetic reasons.
- 1 rose to express love at first sight.
- 2 roses to express mutual love or ask for forgiveness.
- 12 roses to thank your beloved or for a marriage proposal.
- 24 roses to be gallant and respectful.
- 36 roses to declare your love.
- 100 roses for happy and everlasting love.
- 101 roses express passion and love without restraint.
To each special occasion its perfect roseThe bouquet of roses is a timeless gift for any occasion! Hailed the favourite flower of the French for centuries, the rose is sure to delight. Make sure you select the appropriate shade for your bouquet, so you convey the right message.
- For a declaration of love, choose a big red rose bouquet.
- For a wedding, opt for a white rose bouquet.
- A bouquet of birthday roses should be colourful and vibrant, to give a festive note to your gift!
- Choose a light shade of roses for a gentle show of attention.
A perfect rose bouquet delivery with AquarelleWe offer bouquets of 30, 40, 50 or 60 roses in different colours: red rose bouquet, yellow and orange, intense pink, soft pink, with red and white rose bouquets mixed and multicoloured to be delivered to your home anywhere in France.
For your roses delivery, choose Aquarelle. We deliver your rose bouquet in 24h.