A favourite seasonal plant!
This gorgeous blue potted hydrangea will flower for at least a month and will blossom all the more beautifully with plenty of light and regular watering. A perfect gift or a treat for yourself, to brighten your garden or balcony.
Your blue hydrangea will be accompanied by a pretty zinc plant pot.
Instructions for care
How to care for a hydrangea
- Temperature between 15 and 22°C.
- Choose a cool, light spot, but without direct sunlight.
- Water sufficiently that the earth remains damp, without flooding the roots.
- It is essential to replant your pot in peat, especially if your soil is chalky.
- Choose a partly shaded spot to ensure abundant flowering and allow your hydrangea to develop.
- Pruning every year will improve flowering significantly.