For the festive season, we've filled our stylish poppy red box with an assortment of delicious chocolates and confectionery! Surrounded by praline, gianduja or ganache filled chocolate balls, pretty gold and plain chocolate coffee beans and gold ingots of mouth-watering gianduja, you'll find a treasure trove of our favourite chocolates - dark and milk rochers filled with the irresistible flavour of crunchy toasted hazelnuts. And your bouquet will be accompanied by a pretty bouquet of 15 roses and a 12 cm glass vase.
41 €: 320g of chocolates + a bouquet of 15 roses + a glass vase
Composition and conservation
How to preserve our chocolates
Our chocolates should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
How to preserve cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days