A destructured bouquet with luminous hues.
Succumb to the beauty of this colorful bouquet, composed of magnificent 'Gravity' roses, branchy yellow 'Babe' roses, mini dianthus 'Solomio', cream lisianthus, white hypericums and lovely matricaria. Enhanced with vaporous red astilbes and a few branches of cotinus, it will illuminate any interior with its flamboyant hues. To offer without restraint on all occasions!
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days