About our fruit pastes
In the heart of Provence, our fruit pastes are made by a confectionery house run by 4 generations of the same family, passing on their tradition of exceptional quality.
Our artisan-made fruit pastes preserve the purest flavour of the fruit: succulent mandarin, pear, strawberry, apricot and raspberry.
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days