The sweet scent of freesias...
Our florists put all their skill and passion for their art into composing this gorgeous seasonal bouquet: Soft 'withe Naomi' roses mingle beautifully with delicate indigo blue double lisianthus, white dianthus, blue statice and fragrant freesias. We're sure you'll love this wonderfully harmonious composition, in gorgeous shades of blue, indigo and creamy white.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days