Elegance and softness!
Our florists have imagined a bouquet combining foliage and soft colors for this beautiful season. Composed of Peony, the first of the season... associated with mini two-tone carnations 'Solomio Bono', lovely clematis 'Pirouette' and asparagus 'Green Bell' to flesh out the whole here is a delicate realization on an equal of this season, soft and generous.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days