How to care for a phalaenopsis orchid?
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this orchid for as long as possible:
- After flowering, cut the stems of any wilted flowers above the second eye (20 to 25 cm from the foot).
- Light: Plentiful light but keep away from direct sunlight and cold draughts.
- Température : Between 18° and 21°C.
- Watering: Soak your plant once a week in slightly tepid water then drain it well before returning it to its outer pot. From March to September, add a little fertilizer once a month.
- Repotting: Every 2 or 3 years with a special orchid mix – indispensable to help your plant develop.