Warm, vibrant colours
Our brand new bouquets combine savoir-faire and simplicity, as seasonal flowers mingle with gorgeous foliage and greenery for a beautifully natural effect. We're sure you'll love this unstructured creation composed of generous bi-coloured 'Chapeau' roses and double pink lisianthus and hypericum berries, surrounded by a handful of pretty stems of cotinus and eucalyptus. A perfect gift for Winter!
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days