Nature and elegance!
Aquarelle created this beautifully natural bouquet of seasonal flowers in delicate shades of white and cream. Generous 'Magic Avalanche’ roses, pretty white dianthus, fragrant stems of wax and white astrantias mingle with a few branches of cotton flowers and eucalyptus to create a bouquet filled with the irrestible charm and fragrance of winter!
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days