An original and dazzling composition !
Rediscover the joy of seasonal flowers in this colourful, elegant bouquet composed with salmon roses, 'Mandalay' and 'Green trick' dianthus roses, green St John's wort, craspedias and orange capsicums. The whole ensemble is brought to life with ravishing sprigs of burnet which really stand out in the bouquet, giving a sense of lightness and bucolic charm to this unique creation in warm tones.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days