How to care for succulent plants
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy these succulent plants for as long as possible:
- Exposure: They need penty of light, but indoors in the winter, avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
- Temperature: Full sunlight in the summer and between 17 and 25°C during the winter.
- Watering: Succulents stock water and therefore require very little watering, approximately once a fortnight.
- Fertilisation : A single dose of fertilizer once or twice a year will to suffice for them to flower spectacularly.
- Outdoors: These plants will flourish outside in the summer, but bring them inside at the end of September before the winter frosts, which they cannot survive.