This beautiful ornamental plant native to tropical Asia has beautiful bright pink flowers with long leaves on either side of its stems. Easy to grow, it will require a luminous and warm place with moderate watering. It will be accompanied by a pretty trendy pot. Generous and resistant, it will bring an exotic and elegant decoration.
Height : 45cm including pot
Instructions for care
How to care for turmeric in a pot?
- Exposure: in light without direct sunlight.
- Temperature: between 15 and 24°C.
- Watering: water every 2 to 3 days during flowering, but avoid stagnant water in the pot. If the air is too dry, mist the foliage. In autumn, when the foliage wilts, stop watering and keep the plant in a cool room. Resume gradually and moderately in spring when the first shoot appears.
- Fertilization: apply special indoor plant fertilizer once a month.
- Repotting: every year from April to June, in a slightly larger pot.