The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this plant for as long as possible.
- Location : Somewhere with plenty of light but no direct sunlight (east or west facing). Avoid placing it next to any source of heat as this tropical plant needs humidity.
- Temperature : Between 15 and 30 °C.
- Watering : This plant needs a humid atmosphere. Spray the foliage and pour a little lukewarm water (not too hard) into the centre of the flower once a month.
- Fertilizer: Use a liquid fertilizer for green plants every month to prolong flowering, except in the autumn and winter.
- Repotting b>: Repot when separating the suckers from the parent. Let them grow to half the height of the plant. As this plant has few roots, a pot of 8 to 10 cm in diameter should suffice.
- When outside>: From mid-May, this plant can be placed outside on a balcony or terrace in a shady spot. Protect it for the first few weeks and cover it at night.