Make your own flower bouquet!
Choose your favourite flowers varieties and make your own bouquet DIY!
Lisianthus, carnations, statice, gypsophila, santini, wax, asparagus and eucalyptus ... These varieties together will create a gorgeous composition.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days