A superb seasonal bouquet!
We chose the most spectacular variety of ranunculus, the 'Hanoi', to create this stylish bouquet, completed with a few pretty stems of 'Green Bell' asparagus. We're sure you'll love the subtle cream and pale pink hues of their tightly-packed petals, which will gently open to reveal a mass of opulent blooms. Grown in the South of France, they make an exceptionally long-lasting gift, assembled with a touch of Parisian chic.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days