The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this orchid for as long as possible:
- Temperature: Indoors, from 18° to 25°C.
- Light: Strong and abundant light is required to help your orchid grow and flower, but do not expose it to direct sunlight in the summer to avoid burning the leaves.
- Watering: Very regular watering in the spring and autumn, when it flowers. In the summer, moisten it at least twice a week. Adapt the frequency according to the seasons and the weather. Avoid over-watering which will damage the plant.
- Reflowering: A period of a few weeks in a cool setting, around 10 to 15°C, is vital to trigger flowering. For certain Dendrobiums, this is the most important factor, ahead of fertilization or light quality.
- Outside: Your orchid can be placed outsidein the summer, if the weather is good. If not, it is safer to keep it inside until September when it has finished growing and to put it in condition for flowering.