A harmony of soft colors with finesse
The bouquet appears to come straight out of a flowery garden : the small pink and bicoloured carnations, pink and white anemones, delicate spay rose 'Mimi Eden' and white waxflowers mingle harmoniously to create acomposition in pink hues, light and full of freshness.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days