Ode to softness
Our florists have created a bouquet mixing foliage and soft colours. Composed with 'Reflex' spray roses, white dianthus and mini bicoloured 'Solomio Bono' dianthus, the bouquet is brightened up with branches of purple photinia and 'Green bell' asparagus.
An utterly soft and gentle composition !
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days