Share the delicious fragrance of tuberose!
We're sure you'll love this perfumed bouquet composed of opulent bi-coloured 'Chapeau' and peach-coloured 'Magic Avalanche' roses, gorgeous 'Barca Red' chrysanthemums, delicate 'Alissa Apricot' lisianthus, orange 'Gobi' dianthus and wonderfully fragrant tuberoses. Pretty branches of photinia, eucalyptus and snowberries complete this colourful autumn composition.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days