Bright pretty colours for a warm spring bouquet
Inspired by the return of the gentle spring weather, our florists created this bouquet mingling the prettiest seasonal flowers in soft, warm colours. Generous ‘Bubble Gum‘ and ‘Justine‘ roses, pink veronicas and sweet williams are beautifully set off by superb stems of tendre green choisya and a few branches of lentisc. the perfect bouquet to celebrate the warmth and generosity of the new season.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days