Softly, softly into autumn...
Our florists were inspired by the softest colours of autumn when they created this charming bouquet of ‘Magic Avalanche’ roses, ‘Caramelo’ dianthus and dainty white wax surrounded by a handful of blue-berried viburnum. A few branches of soft grey, velvety senecio complete this delicately-hued arrangement for a gentle segue into the new season.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days