We selected these superb anemones from the Var region for their vibrant fuchsia colour and generous flowers. They'll brighten your home with their Provençal charm and as their flowers gently unfurl, you'll enjoy this bouquet of 40 anemones for an exceptionally long time.
NB: these anemones will be delivered closed so they can be enjoyed for as long as possible as they open and flower.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days