A dazzling assembly with beautiful seasonal flowers !
Discover this brilliant wild achievement, which combines know-how and simplicity, mixing seasonal flowers. It is composed of coral carnations, delicate 'Alissa Yellow' and 'Rozi' lisianthus in soft shades and, for a naturally slender effect, luminous red and orange germinis. Offer this bouquet with warm shades to enter delicately into autumn.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days