70% pure cocoa butter chocolates from the most prestigious origins!
A treasure trove of dark, intense flavours await pure chocolate lovers!
For this delicious assortment, we selected only chocolates of exceptional quality, with unique, intense flavours: the dark Ecuador palet, with mouth-watering fruity notes, the authentic, tangyy Madagascar palet and the delicately smoky, spicy Java palet with its subte woody notes.
A prestigious gourmet gift for yourself or a fellow aficionado, which will be accompanied by a pretty bouquet of 15 roses!
440g of dark chocolates (40 palets) + a bouquet of multi-coloured roses.
Composition and conservation
How to preserve our chocolates
Our chocolates should be kept in their original packaging, in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
To enjoy them at their best, we recommend that you eat them within a month of receiving them.
How to preserve cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days