Filled with country charm
Our brand new bouquets combine savoir-faire and simplicity, as seasonal flowers mingle with gorgeous foliage and greenery for a beautifully natural effect. This week, our florists have put together a wild, romantic palette of soft pinks and parma violet, surrounding tall, bi-coloured 'Monique' roses, delicate pink lisianthus, statice and bright dianthus with fragrant branches of eucalyptus.
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days