An elegant composition filled with natural charm!
Our new wild bouquets combine savoir-faire and simplicity, as seasonal flowers mingle with gorgeous foliage and greenery for a beautifully natural effect. This week, our florists have created a naturally white composition of white chrysanthemum flowers, blue thistles and white lisianthus. A few branches of gipsophilia, with its small white flowers, and eucalyptus complete the natural charm of the tall, stylish bouquet.
Bouquet height: 45 cm
Instructions for care
How to keep cut flowers fresh
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days